Manning, Hogarth o.a. i ERB illustrators Special

Besvar
Brugeravatar
GoogaMooga
Brugerniveau 7
Brugerniveau 7

Manning, Hogarth o.a. i ERB illustrators Special

Indlæg af GoogaMooga »

Kan vi lige få et Tarzan-brøl af glæde, Manning og Hogarth i december nummeret af illustrators!

Billede

fra http://bookpalace.com/acatalog/info_ILL ... l#SID=1009
Fabulous special issue showcasing some of the greatest art ever to grace the works of Edgar Rice Burroughs, published from around the world in comics, books, magazines, posters and films.

Edgar Rice Burroughs' mighty Tarzan springs out of the page in our newest illustrators Special, featuring an interview by Bill Stout with the amazing Joe Jusko as Joe shares some of the most spectacular Tarzan art ever seen and reveals how and why these paintings came about.

This epic issue also features John Watkiss and his inspirational art for Disney's 1993 animated classic Tarzan. A reminiscent Bill Stout recalls his days working as Russ Manning's assistant. And we explore the life and work of legendary Tarzan artist and founder of the New York School of Visual Arts, Burne Hogarth.

More like a book than a magazine, illustrators is the art quarterly devoted to the finest illustration art ever published. It guides you through the stories behind the artists and their art, with features written by some of the leading authorities on this important art form.

As well as building into an indispensable reference library, illustrators gives readers an insight into the creative process, from the initial idea to the image potentially seen by millions.

Truly fabulous artwork abounds in every issue, much of the art taken from scans of the original work. A Book Palace Books publication.
"It's a mod, mod, mod, mod world, luv!" -- Twiggy
Besvar