Hjælp til crap-tegning (deadline: i morgen, 7 nov)

Udveksling af tips om materialer, redskaber, teknikker, adresser mm.
Besvar
Brugeravatar
Kasper Hviid
Brugerniveau 4
Brugerniveau 4

Hjælp til crap-tegning (deadline: i morgen, 7 nov)

Indlæg af Kasper Hviid »

På et andet webfora var der en konkurrence om at tegne en kvindelig CEO der ikke har store bryster og er totalt psykopat:
Now as for what you need to draw to participate, its a woman holding a pistol with a psychotic smile on her face, probably happy that she'll kill whoever's off-screen. The style should be clear and not very stylized; other than that choose the art style you desire.
From the waist up, she'll be wearing a purple business suit with a white tie and a black shirt under them, and the tie has some purple small stars on it on the bottom low, at most 5, she has long purple hair, and purple pupils. Yeah, that's a lot of purple here. Cup size shouldn't be bigger than C and shouldn't distract from the overall scene. The pistol should be black and have a blocky feeling to it, you could refer to the Glock 21 for this. She'll be pointing and look towards the bottom left of the image, and the pistol should have all the focus in the bottom left corner.
Without spoilers, she's the CEO to an electricity company that is essentially a monopoly in that sector. Despite offering electricity services, she doesn't care a little bit about the others or their own lives, except perhaps when they are killed by her own hands, and as well as being able to run away from her own murders multiples of times without a single failure, she hides a very great secret about herself. A few consider her inhuman, but many are thanking her for her services which provides a power-surge free electricity system. She's beautiful and perfectly perfect, but she hates exposing her skin and hates others who expose their skins; hence why you'll never see anything of her skin beyond the hands and head; rarely her arms. (that's her character okay?).
So essentially, she's a murderer who enjoys being so. And her age's around 35.
Dether er hvad jeg endte med:

http://s13.postimg.org/iqtvjanw7/GUN4.jpg

... nogen forslag til livreddende førstehjælp her på falderebet?
Brugeravatar
Nøhr
Brugerniveau 3
Brugerniveau 3
Geografisk sted: Kalundborg

Re: Hjælp til crap-tegning (deadline: i morgen, 7 nov)

Indlæg af Nøhr »

Vinkel og flade farver?
Du gør det besværligt for dig selv ved at ville modelerer i farvelægningen, forenkling er nok den bedste fremgangsmåde - byg et skelet (pindemand, husk altid pindemand) og husk det er ikke forbudt at kigge på nettet efter "business suits" og pistoler.
Hug... jeg menter, lad dig inspirere af de fotografier du finder.
Vedhæftede filer
Untitled-1.png
Untitled-1.png (41.85 KiB) Vist 6395 gange
Brugeravatar
Kasper Hviid
Brugerniveau 4
Brugerniveau 4

Indlæg af Kasper Hviid »

Goe råd ... og dødlækker posering! :) Deadline er udvidet til den 13, så jeg prøver igen. Jeg må da kunne sparke en enkelt ok tegning ud :/
Brugeravatar
Kasper Hviid
Brugerniveau 4
Brugerniveau 4

Indlæg af Kasper Hviid »

Så prøvede jeg igen ... Thomas, er det okay hvis jeg også poster din tegning...? Der var lidt fravær af konkurrence på siden.
silly-dirt-monkey.jpg
Besvar